(Senior) Backend Developer – .NET Azure (m/f)
Key: .NET, AZURE, C#, SQL, Docker, IoT, Agile
Your work will have a direct impact on the real time visibility capabilities of the world’s leading logistics provider. The platforms which you will co-develop with the team will manage the positioning information of +300k vehicles and help to make some of the world’s leading Postal, Express, and Supply Chain networks function better. You are working in a small and dynamic team of IT professionals. As part of your team, you are creating customer solutions in the field of telematics and track and trace platforms. You are developing a Microsoft Azure cloud-based system with innovative and sophisticated architecture and functionalities using modern frameworks. Within the role, you will have a high level of autonomy. If you are enthusiastic about technologies and you are interested in the implementation of multilayer applications with high performance components as well as mobile applications, then you should keep reading.
- Development of definitions for architecture and technical implementation.
- Design of reusable / generic components for state of the art software.
- Supporting project management and advising our development team, customers and partners regarding technical queries.
- Supervision, improvement and optimization of the software quality.
- Generation of technical specifications (methods, standards and components) and software design specifications.
- Implementation of new and integration with existing 3rd party Web services (Rest, Soap, custom crafted).
- Developments of cloud applications based on Microsoft Azure cloud, Azure IoT hub.
- Design and development of customer tracking analytics.
- Ability to refine business requirements into technical requirements together with team.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 (7 years) of experience in developing applications and competent knowledge in .NET, .Net Core stack, C#.
- Knowledge of database technologies MSSQL/T-SQL and Entity Framework/Dapper
- Experience in web applications development, ASP.NET, Typescript and Angular would a benefit
- Basic understanding of telecommunications
- Replications and backup concept
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- Fix based compensation with variable bonus
- Flexible and family friendly working conditions, possibility for majority home office (office location Cologne DE)
- 30 days’ vacation
- State of the art work equipment
- High trust, self-driven work environment
- Job ticket
- Access to company offers (e.g., e-bike contract, preferential rates for various providers)